1. Keep it clean. Our boards are about building community. Sexually inappropriate messages will be deleted, and warnings will be issued to repeat offenders. Please refrain from posting offensive words and images.
2. Respect your fellow members. Slanderous, bigotted, defamatory, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening or harrassing comments directed at individuals or groups of people are not tolerated. I will seriously consider banning any members who make a habit of this.
3. Please contribute sensibly. In most areas, one-liners and "me too" statements aren't enough to really get a discussion going. Longer, more substantial posts give others more of a sense of who you are and where you're coming from. A valuable, well written contribution goes a long way in making you a part of the community.
4. Please refrain from posting spam. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other solicitations are considered spam and will be deleted. If you have an announcement of legitimate interest to gay men within Surrey then ok but we will be checking.
5. Stay on-topic. This means try and make each of your posts a relevant and helpful contribution to the subject in debate. It's not good or helpful to throw an established conversation off-topic, but you can create a new topic if you like.
Members who violate our rules may lose their posting privileges. Inappropriate posts can be removed by our moderators. Please let us know if there's a problem with a member abusing their posting privileges. But above all, be nice to each other and enjoy the boards!