Rest in peace - Mitch

Got something to say about life? Did you get the help you needed? Its a bit like Trisha but without the cameras! Come and have your say and see what others think about it.

Rest in peace - Mitch

Postby Gino » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:35 pm

It is with deep sorrow that I have to write and let you know that Mitch passed away last night in his sleep

He was a valued trustee of the chairty and a dear friend of mine, and so many

He had a lovely dinner with a friend and after returning home, he went to bed to sleep and never woke

For those of you that knew Mitch, he was a kind and gentle man and will be really missed in our lives

I have been asked to let you know and pass on this information to everyone he encountered through his life

May you rest in peace Mitch

Love Gino
xxxx
Gino

Re: Rest in peace - Mitch

Postby andywebb » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Rest in peace Mitch, I only had the pleasure of meeting you on a couple of occasions but you were such a genuine kind and lovely man. Your memory will live on in our hearts forever. You will be sadly missed by all who had the pleasure to know you.
Andy xxxxx
andywebb

Postby DaveT » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:32 pm

A lovly man who touched my life, Mitch my personal taxi lol, The Laughs we would share, and then both have a mini asthma attack :) He was always up for having a silly giggle or two or a serious chat, a very trusting man willing to share moments of his life.
Ill miss you my friend

Dave xx
DaveT

Postby kainbethell » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

I am very sorry to hear this.

A pleasure to have known him, I am happy he passed in peace.

Kain x
kainbethell

Postby Gino » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:53 pm

For those of you that knew Mitch I have been asked to pass on the following information regarding his funeral

30th March
2pm
Woking Crematorium
Heritage Road
Woking
GU12 8TJ

Map http://www.isurrey.co.uk/profile/80949/ ... orium/#map
Gino

Return to General Chat