Have you been a victim then tell us about it

Tell us about incidents you have encountered in Surrey. Why is hate crime such an issue and what do you believe we as a charity can do to help? What can the police and other's do?

Have you been a victim then tell us about it

Postby GaySurrey » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:22 pm

Share your thoughts and opinions about hate crime in Surrey
Gay Surrey Team
GaySurrey

Re: Have you been a victim then tell us about it

Postby Gino » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:51 pm

I have been, over the last 2 years I have been broken into, car smashed, hate calls and to top it all I was beaten up in Weybridge car park, when 3 guys shouted my name as they hit me to the floor
Gino

Re: Have you been a victim then tell us about it

Postby xx_lucy_xx » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:02 pm

While working i was outed not that i had any problem with it at all, one member who used to drink there decided he would try and raise my heckles, this continued for a good month with his silly childish antics if you could call them that.

One night while i was working i walked round the back to gather a broom and dus pan and brush as i droped a glass behind the bar, he spoted me with all his friends and heckled at me i ignored the response and kept walking, he then stood up and obstructed me from walking sneering at me "what do you work here for your a faggot i kick your f&%king head in your filth" so i ignored and took my post at the bar.

After a while he come to the bar while i was pouring a pint cut his finger sucked the blood from it wiped it on my arm and giggled shouting you have aids now i give you aids.

My boss did nothing her reply was "well you are rude to him you don't speak to him at all"

Untill he stole a motorebike from the car park and then held a glass to a members face the she did something i was outraged.
xx_lucy_xx

Return to Have your say